Sunday, February 16, 2014

Breakfast Worth Leaving Bed For...


Breakfast in bed… sounds great right? Let’s be honest… it’s messy and ultimately SOMEONE has to do those dishes. Skip the hassle by going to Ethos for brunch. I promise, it’s a decision that you will not regret. Want to sleep in? You have from 9am to 3pm to catch this decadent deal.



 

I started my breakfast journey with an orange juice mimosa. Absolutely bubbly and worth it. I enjoyed every last drop. Even though we ordered a smorgasbord of food, it was at our table in no time and the feast began.

 
Orange Juice and Cranberry Mimosas- The classy way to drink your breakfast
I started with today's special- French Toast! My childhood favorite breakfast food did not fail me. It was crispy on the outside, soft in the middle and positively scrumptious.
 
 
 
 
With the special, I chose the side of home fries. I have no idea what they were seasoned with but I need the recipe... Or else Ethos needs to sell them to me by pound. These potatoes will certainly have you coming back for more!
 
 
Now of course, I had to try the pancakes.. you can get a side of two for $3.95. I am being completely forthcoming when I admit that these are the best pancakes I have ever had!! They tasted as if they were crafted by Zeus himself.... they didn't even need the syrup they came with. They were the perfect mix of fluffy and gooey and warm. I'm ready to go order some more right now!
 
 

Now if you're one of those that craves the traditional breakfast sausage... Ethos will not let you down. My friend ordered the biscuits and gravy with a side of sausage. It looked amazing. I would have been envious if I was not so stuffed. He did share a bite or two... I could have sworn it was straight from my grandma's kitchen... pure southern comfort food.
 
 
 
With seriously good prices, Ethos is definitely the place to go for breakfast. Located right around the corner from Park Ave in Winter Park, its a great area to spend your weekend morning. And since everything is 100% vegan, you get to leave feeling guilt free!  (Think of all those dishes you don’t have to clean…)

 
*Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays- 9am to 3pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment